Robert Lynch, D.C.. F.I.C.C.
A graduate of Logan College of Chiropractic in St. Louis, Missouri, in 1976. His post-graduate studies and continuing education encompass physical therapy, sports injuries, ergonomic and disability evaluations.
* Board of Governors – 7 year member of the Board of Governors of the American Chiropractic Association
* President of the Maine Chiropractic Association
* Fellow of the International College of Chiropractic Community Service
* President of Southern Maine Community College Foundation Board
* Past President of South Portland, Cape Elizabeth Chamber of Commerce
* President, South Portland/Cape Elizabeth Chamber of Commerce
* Board of Directors, Maine Chamber of Commerce
* Maine Legislature’s Mandated Benefits Committee
* 1998 Special Service Award
* 1989 Distinguished Service Award for the American Chiropractic Association
* 1986 Maine Chiropractor of the year
* 1982 Special Service Award, New England Chiropractic Council